Friday 27 February 2009

Working from a distance

Some days ago I came back to Greece for a few days. This might sound as a short break but now I see that in reallity it is not... For me it is still very unusual that for some things I still find a big difficulty in London because of the language (and specificly because of the tecknical language that I am not familiar with). For a reason things here in Greece seem to be much more simple.
For weeks now I was trying to find a way to make a specific light I want to use for p001 and I could not. Happily now I can announce that it will be soon in my hands!
But the progress about p001 and p004 does not stop here. Today I had a long meeting with the person I want to cooperate with in order to create a specific software that will allow the performer to interfere with the video projections during my final piece. It seems like there is a big amount of work to be done and it will be extremely complicated but we agreed on the basic ideas and I really look forward to start working practically on this!
Maybe some things are not science fiction after all! Technology can be and is on our side!

No comments: