Wednesday 15 October 2008

Done with the video...

This is the day I officially finished with the video I was making and I am actually ready to move one and think only for the mush-up (...at least for as soon as the third project does not appear...)! So... you have seen some of the photos from the model box I built for the video and soon you will be able to see the video on line at www.wcama.com. The procedure of making it was quite complicated for me from the start because it had to be an 1 minute video about myself...and how can I describe myself? I didn't know at all.. and then I just gathered the few thinks that I really know about me... that I feel sometimes like I am two different people one really dynamic and strong and one really calm and unsecured, that in my job I always like to make things from the scratch and so that I can have total control of the project and of course that my alter ego for the last 10 years is Ginger, my finger puppet, who is now traveling in a box from Athens, Greece to London, U.K. So out of these I started building my model box so that I could film it, I contacted Dimitri Kalliri and told him what I wanted to do and what kind of soundtrack I would like the video to have so that he would compose original music for this, I filmed, I (still don't know how...) edited the video and after these all... puff I handed it and now it's gone... nice...let's concentrate on the mush-up now...[Coming Soon]

No comments: