Wednesday 11 March 2009

the evening news

Hello,
as you might understood things don't move and progress that fast. Especially when you have to co-operate with many people and you have to organize them all. Anyway I am still happy with how my two projects are going. About the group project: We still communicate in an wonderful way between the group, something that makes everyone work happily and relaxed believing that we can have a good result in the end. The video is ready to be edited, we need some more sound recordings (and this is a bit tricky because people from different places have to do them, sent them either to us or to the person that agreed to work with me on the mix of the sound),tomorrow even it's a bit late (but we are still fine) we practically start rehearsing and building the play and we are gathering all the visual material to sent it to our graphic designer (it happens to be the person that I am co-operating all the time, my sister,) in order to start working on our poster! Oh! and the most important! We have a name: Phase Lapse! I think it's great! What is your opinion?
About p001 I admit that I am maybe a bit behind because I set my priorities and up to the 2 of April I have to work for Phase Lapse and of course my critical studies essay. But, it's not that I am doing nothing.... Actually I am very satisfied because soon I will have in my hands the light I want to use (the so called breathing light) that unfortunately won't be as automatic as I wanted it to be but I will compromise I think with the manual use of it... The other think I am working on is to combine p001 and p002 witch means to present a video as well. I don't know yet. I think that during the next week I will start working on a model box as well...
These are the news for now and of course just the important ones!  

No comments: